søndag den 21. november 2010

One Week Left

It is hard to comprehend that my time in Seattle is almost over. I have seven days left. Even though I'm excited to see my home and my family again I will be leaving Lynnwood and Seattle with mixed feelings. The time past very fast yet really slow. I can't really explain the feeling inside. It's just weird that we waited for this for one and a half year and now it's almost over. I will try my hardest to experience everything I haven't experienced yet, since I don't think I'm ever coming back. It feels so weird to have spent so much time in places and with people here and in a week they will all just turn in to memories. It will become a closed chapter in my life. The everyday life and routine will be restored and I'm not quiet sure how to feel about it. The thought of leaving feels so strange in my head. The first week i missed my parents and Denmark so much and two months felt like eternity. But now the ending is very near. I'm confused and can't really grasp the thought. But no matter what I managed to live in a very foreign country for two months with people i don't even know, dealing with everything my parents is used to deal with myself. This has been a great life experience and I'm proud that I have taken care of myself. I will call this the best way to gain independence.

1 kommentar:

  1. I am so proud of each of you!
    And I know that leaving will be bittersweet! And never say never... you may see these people again! You NEVER know what the future holds!

    SvarSlet