![]() |
| Next to the Apple Store is one of the world's wonders |
Since I love this place so much i thought I would just spent 5 minutes rambling about this piece of heaven.
So Basically Red Mango a store that provides 4 different kinds of delicious frozen yoghurts and on top of your heavenly yoghurt can choose different fresh berries. It is hands down the best dessert/snack ever!
Whenever i go to the local mall it just doesn't feel right if i haven't stopped by Red Mango to get my regular pomegranate yoghurt with strawberries on top. When I count all of the times I have been to Red Mango the expenses probably add up to about 80 dollars. But I think it is a reasonable price considering that you buy a piece of heaven. My new goal in life is probably to get this place to Denmark so i can have Red Mango every single day.
Everyday Life
I have pretty much adjusted to the everyday life of Seattle or in my case Lynnwood. The thing I have experienced is that I have so much extra time on hand, so I decided to finally start reading for pleasure again. I haven't really been reading much since attending "Herning Gymnasium". So I i bought to used books out of Barnes and Noble's website; they were only 2 dollars each!!! I finally got my books in the mail today. I bought Watermelon by Marian Keyes and Remember me? by Sophie Kinsella. I'm totally reading whatever Emma is recommending.
But I'm looking forward to making something useful out of my precious time. I have to do everything i haven't got time for back home when I'm given all this spare time.
So this was just me sharing the joys of my everyday life.



Everyday life is the best part!! That is why being there for 2 months is so great....it allows you to experience those "everyday" things!
SvarSletI have to go to the apple store next week when I Get there, so maybe I will take your recommendation and try Red Mango! :-)